LIFE DRAWINGS! 20/09 - 04/10

LIFE DRAWINGS 20/09

I haven't been documenting my progressing in the Life Drawing sessions, and so here they are from the 20th of September. My first sessions was very interesting, I really enjoyed it, but in terms of what I produced, not so much. The quick sessions or draws were pretty difficult to get a hold of, and I was told that I need to be a bit more hard on the charcoal, rather than being extremely light and careful.


LIFE DRAWINGS 27/09

Yet another interesting week. This week we jumped onto black paper, which I wasn't too fond of. After completing my sketch on black paper I realized the head was just WAY too big and completely out of proportion, and I feel like the colour I chose to use was also a weak choice. However I do like the solo sketch I did in 20 mins. And again, I wasn't too fond of the quick multiple draws. Still in this sessions I think I was possibly drawing too lightly with the charcoal.



LIFE DRAWINGS 04/10

I liked this session. I'm pretty content with what I drew. Looking back at them now however, I can still see that i need to stop being so light!

Comments

  1. Great - blogging at last! Just a tip - consider making your images larger, and instead of space them out like this, just stack them one above the other at a good size, centralise them and use the 'caption' option to entitle your images with their subject matter. You can find the caption option just my clicking on the image - you should see a bunch of options appear, including the option to change the size.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment