My 'What If? Metropolis' Reflective Statement

I'm not very happy about my approach to this project. After Invisible Cities, I was really optimistic about this project and was excited to get started. I was quite engaged until after my first OGR. In terms of the project brief, I think my hardest challenge was trying to figure out what my city would look like. For some reason it took me awhile to finally open my imagination to a world by Kandinsky, and what that world would consist of.

My project management was pretty appalling throughout this project, I just didn't know what to focus on, and I would procrastinate and tell myself to get certain things done without actually going ahead to do them. This, as well as missing multiple vital classes was my downfall. It then became a task for me to catch up at home, which again, was never taken up to an acceptable level.

Project management is something I'm going to improve from this stage onward, as looking at what I finally came up with (My final WIM composition) really disappoints me. I believe it could've been great had I given my project and all other admin work enough time.  I'm going to focus on keeping up to date with Maya tutorials and throwing out all of my bad ideas as early as I can. 

Comments