Sounscapes First Image Notes

This is my first image for the soundscapes project. At first glimpse, I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. It looks like a form of plant or crop but I'm not entirely sure. I'm not sure what the green material is made of but I'm sure it's organic. Looking closer at this image there are multiple little balls within the green material. They've got very sharp spikes, I'm assuming they stick together. However their general look seems like they'd be fairly squidgy/soft rather than pebble hard. Looking more into the green material I notice it has various rips, which I could include in my soundscape. It also seems to have short hair or some sort of fuzz  to it. Definitely a soft, smooth feeling material. Cloth perhaps?


- Cloth
- Soft
- Sharp
- Round
- Organic
- Squidgy
- Intruiging
- Sticky
- Soft
- Weak
- Plant
- Seeds
- Leaf
- Painful
- Dangerous
- Interesting

Comments